Driving Lessons Nottingham prefers only fully qualified driving instructors Nottingham or driving instructors trained personally be our Elevate C.E.O at our driving school in Nottingham and also in Derby. We provide driving lessons every day of the week and our prices for driving lessons are very competitive. On average 60% of our driving schools pupils pay for their driving lessons in bulk as it will be much more cost effective than most of our competitors and with passing your driving test 1st time you will make huge financial savings.
Standard Rate : £26.00 per 1 hour all Lessons starting after 8pm Mon – Sat or after 4pm on a Sunday or after 12pm midday on a Bank Holiday (students receive 5% discount on the Standard Hourly Rate *)
Intensive Manual Lessons : £27 per 1 hour
Concessionary Rate : £25.00 per 1 hour
Refresher Driving Lessons: £26 per 1 hour
Automatic Standard Driving Lessons: £26 per 1 hour
Automatic Driving Lessons Weekend: £30 per 1 hour
Automatic Crash Course: £1120
Automatic Standard Lessons Evenings: £28 per 1 hour
Automatic Lessons Daytime 8am – 5 pm: £26 per 1 hour
Automatic Intensive Lessons: £30 per 1 hour
Use of Car On Test Day: £50 inc Collection and Return Home
Pass Plus : £160 (minimum 6 hours)
Weekend Tests Use of Car: £60 inc Collection and Return Home
Elevate reserves the right to alter prices prior to publication, discontinued courses, special offers and introductory deals revert to the current standard lesson price £26.00 for each 1 hour lesson taken + a £25 Admin Fee. Please check with your instructor if you are unsure **Initial driven before driving promotional offers are for NEW customers who have not previously taken a Practical Test in any Country and must not have a Driving Test booked within the next 56 days**
*Cannot be used for a Driving Test and ALL Block Lessons and Vouchers have a strict ‘use by date’
First 3 hrs of Manual Lessons £66*
First 5 hrs of Manual Lessons for NON Drivers £105 *
First 8 hrs of Manual Lessons for NON Drivers £152*
Block of 6 manual lessons £138 ( £23 per hour )
Short Notice Test : £160 ( 3 hours total )+ £50 extra if less than 24 hours notice
Intensive / Crash Courses / Pass Plus
( requires a £110 non refundable Admin fee deposit payable online if necessary )
GRADE 1 : £357 = 17 hours ( No Test )*
GRADE 2 : £608 = 29 hours (No Test )*
GRADE 3 : £899 = 41 hours ( 1x Test )*
Intensive Pass Course
(Requires £110 Non Refundable Deposit Payable online )
On average the course takes from 3 to 12 weeks
The Instructor pays for up To 3 Attempts at Practical Test
The Instructor provides up To 43 hours of Manual Driving Lessons
Course Expiry Time is 6 Months : Only £999
- As with the DVSA our Elevate driving instructors reserve the right to work in a threat free environment and retain the right to refuse or discontinue any lesson or course of lessons with immediate effect if they feel intimidated or threatened in any way by the actions and or the behaviour of a pupil.
- Instructors can not be held liable for random mechanical defects prior to your lesson or on test day but you the pupil should not incur any extra charges..
- All Block Bookings, Courses & Gift Vouchers have a strict ‘Use By Date’ pupils should consult your driving instructor if you are unsure in any way or call our office and speak with a Staff Team Operator on 01158 717475..
- Total Beginner is defined as a person who has never ever driven before at all off road or on road, anywhere in any country
- Only 1 introductory offer or Special Offer is allowed per pupil
- You must give your driving instructor a minimum 3hrs notice if your pick up or drop off point changes and it is possible you may lose up to 15 mins of your lesson time to allow for any extra travel involved.
- If your driving instructor is running late, wherever possible you will still be given your lesson as booked but if not the extra time should be added to your next lesson.
- Unless in exceptional circumstances, we do not transfer introductory special offers in between driving instructors but are more than happy to change your driving instructor once your introductory special offer has finished or ensure your driving instructor gives you a refund in line with our terms and conditions visible when you purchase online and usually printed in brief on the back of your appointment card.
- If in the unlikely event after your introductory special offer has completely finished, and you are not happy with your driving instructor please call our Office on 01158 717475 and allow us the opportunity to change your driving instructor, no problem
- Your instructor if after attempting to contact you via the telephone number that you provided and has had no response, reserves the right to refuse to take you for your test if you have not taken regular lessons within the last 2 weeks or if you have not made contact with your instructor at least 1 week prior to your driving test date or if you have not driven in the 7 days prior to your driving test date or, if your driving is deemed to be potentially dangerous or unsafe. It is in your best interests to keep in regular contact with your driving instructor by text regarding lesson bookings and lesson cancellations and keep a record of those messages.
Pupil are reminded that Elevate Driving School and it's management act purely as a booking and referral agent and is not a party to the contract for driving lessons or courses between the pupil and their instructor and in the first instance please direct your initial concerns to your driving instructor directly and if you are not entirely satisfied with your response please call us on 01158 717475 as our Management are committed to ensuring pupils are being treated fairly in line with our terms and conditions.
Limitation of liability
Elevate Driving School and its Management and C.E.O are not liable to a pupil for any loss or damage caused where, and to the extent that there is no breach of a legal duty owed to the pupil by their self employed driving instructor. All agreements are strictly between instructor and pupil In the same sense any such loss or damage, or increase in the same, results from any breach or omission by the pupil any such loss or damage results from circumstances or matters outside of the reasonable control of the relevant person or body involved, yet please be aware that nothing outlined above affects in any way the statutory rights that you the pupil may be entitled to as a consumer and our Management at Elevate Ltd are committed to a fair and reasonable outcome in all situations based on the information revealed and on record..