Driving Lessons Nottingham only has fully qualified driving instructors at our driving school in Nottingham and also in Derby where we provide driving lessons every day of the week. Our prices for driving lessons are very competitive and on average 80% of our driving schools pupils pay for their driving lessons in bulk and make huge financial savings.
|Standard Rate :||£25.00 per 1 hour (students receive 10% discount *)|
|Concessionary Rate :||£23.00 per 1 hour|
|2hr Driving Lessons receive (2.5% discount on normal rate *)|
|Automatic Driving Lessons:||£21 per 1 hour|
|Advanced Driving Lessons:||£25 per 1 hour|
|Refresher Lessons:||£23 per 1 hour|
|Use of Car On Test Day:||£50 inc Collection and Return Home|
|Pass Plus :||£155 (minimum 6 hours)|
|Elevate driving school reserve the right to alter prices prior to publication, discontinued courses revert to current Standard Lesson Price for each lesson taken. Check with your Instructor if you are unsure **Initial Promotional offers are for NEW customers who have not previously taken a Practical Test in any Country**
*Cannot be used for a Driving Test and ALL Block Lessons have a ‘use by date’
|First 3 hrs of Driving Lessons £33 * ALL Drivers|
|First 6 hrs of Driving Lessons £59 * NON Drivers OnlyFirst 8 hrs of Driving Lessons £80 * Conditions Apply
|Short Notice Test : £150 (3 hours on Test Day)|
|* After a 2 hour Driving Assessment :£46|
|Intensive / Crash Courses / Pass Plus
( requires a £33 non refundable Admin fee deposit payable online if necessary )
|GRADE 1 :||£308 = 17 hours*|
|GRADE 2 :||£515 = 29 hours*|
|GRADE 3 :||£719 = 41 hours *|
Guaranteed Pass Course (Requires £59 Non Refundable Deposit Payable online )
The Instructor pays for up To 3 Attempts at Practical Test
The Instructor provides up To 50 hours of Driving Lessons
- All prospective course candidates must undergo a £34.50/90 minute driving assessment, which can be deducted from the total cost of the full price
- All monetary and business transactions are strictly between instructor and pupil.
- All discontinued courses and Block Bookings when stopped by the pupil revert to Standard Lesson price for each lesson taken up to the point of discontinuation
Instructors decision is final on ALL refunds
- Instructors can not be held liable for random mechanical defects on test day.
- All Block Bookings & Gift Vouchers have a ‘Use By Date’..